Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yggdrasil

Reaction score
Hello you guys :) .

My name is Yggdrasil, and I have been an real Tama fan back in my childhood. Oh, I still remember these easy and peaceful days...just having your Tama right beside you, no need to worry about anything. Even had two of them with me on a vacation together with my parents....*sigh*. Good times.

Sadly, I someday lost interest and sold all my Tamas :( . Now I slowly get back into the Tama mood, but it is really hard to get them these days.

That is all from my side. Hopefully I can meet some cool people here, and of course get some Tamas :D .

Hi there!

I've seen a lot of people regret selling Tamagotchis. But don't worry, it's not that hard to rebuild your collection if you look in the right places (and if you have the money;)). Have fun on TamaTalk!

Hello! You have a cool name. Where is it from, if I may ask...? Good luck with obtaining tamagotchis; sometimes really priceworth ones appear on ebay, so just keep watch and I'm sure you'll find something to your liking. :)

Greetings and welcomes! :D

Latest posts

Back