Hello =^..^=

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gammachi

Reaction score
Hello Tamagotchi Family!

I am new to TamaTalk, however I do have an old TamaZone account. My love for Tamagotchi's came at the perfect age in 1996/1997. I had several V1 first generations and a Angel Tamagotchi. After having a little kido and wondering the toy aisle I found out that they had some new versions of Tamagotchi's several years ago and I got hooked all over again. My first color Tamagotchi was an IDL E - but sadly I had to sell it, something I now regret. However, I am currently running a Tamagotchi P's and waiting to get a anniversary M!x in the mail soon!

I am excited to join this forum, however I am still figuring out the layout and where to find information. My 6 year old son is currently helping me raise my Tamagotchi P's - which is so exciting! He is also a huge Pokemon fan - so we are doing out duty to making him the best and most wonderful nerd (and I mean that is a positive way) for the future! I am big on kid education so I am always open to talking about toys and fun activity. I also love art and watching shows and movies. My favorite shows right now are Girls, Game of Thrones, and Westworld. I also love comedies like Big Bang Theory. If you are ever interested in talking show theory about any of those I am always here! I used to be into anime - so I feel like I need to do some catch up and explore that world again!

My tamagotchi parent goals are to learn how to be a master cover maker (mine keeps slipping off)- but I am sure it will take time. I also am hoping to eventually get the right tools to turn my Tamagotchi P's into English, and maybe get an extra one for my son. I am also looking to get a Tamagotchi nano - I don't know why but I have been wanting one for years! I am still a newbie to the Tamagotchi world so thank you all for taking the time to read this and welcome me!!

PS - I also love my cats dearly.

Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back