Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TikkiTama

Reaction score
Been here for a few days but i haven't got any friends. =[

Is there anyone to help me find a good deal on ebay for a devilgotch and a angelgotch? AND a Keitai?

I posted this on "whats on your mind" but no one seems to go there. =\ So... Ya.

But I'm looking for new friends! Since i haven't gotten any from the beginnging of the first day i got here =[ :(

Greetings. I also find this place to be rather dead most of the time. I post, one minute later the topic is no where to be found.

Lol ya, I guess, i don't know where i should post the topic about ebay and stuff! Cause it's dead in the General Section! And mostly every body is in any other forum. So I had to find a way for ppl to help me find good deals and stuff on ebay, how to find fakes and which are the rarest colors of yadah yadah. I want one of each XD soo i'm looking on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be careful. Ebay often tells half-truths. People want you to buy their stuff, and they don't care what they have to say.

I got my second cell phone off ebay for $112, it sounded cool by what they said, but when I got it was just downright hard to use. I gave up on it after that.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Yea, I heard that people make fake ones and say this has so many features yadah yadah yadah. But... my friend got ripped off. So thats why I need someone to help me look! =]

Well, if I were you I'd just pick up some cash and go to the mall... But, if ebays your fancy, try the tBay board or something.

lol. They don't sell Angelgotch or Devil gotch or Keitai in Canada B.C. --(SCHOOL BACK ON MONDAY WHOOT!) So.. Thats why.. And ... thats about it lol. Yes, I'd go to Metro town Mall but, They don't have it there lol

if your unsure that a tamatagotch you found on ebay isnt a real or a real just post the url in the warrnings topic section and most likelt people will reply and tell you if it is a fake or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back