Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NNYSquee

Reaction score
GOt a new tamagotchi Connection. YOu can see Squee's stats on the log page.

tamagotchis are fun huh! :lol: Whats you favorite smily? That ones mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome in a more politly way that (*Violet*)! :p
please excuse my annoying little friend, It's very nice to have you with us and we're all hoping for you to have a warm desire here in tamatalk enjoy yourself around and have a great time :lol:

~vi :lol:

hello im sort of new too. i just got my tama about 3 weeks ago. if you have any questions ask, and i might be of some assistance! :rolleyes:

please excuse my annoying little friend, It's very nice to have you with us and we're all hoping for you to have a warm desire here in tamatalk enjoy yourself around and have a great time :D  

~vi :D
:rolleyes: Shut up!! Your annoying too and don't say that i'm more annoying than you and i know alot of people who think you are annoying! :angry: :D :D :D

Dash$$ :D

:D Shut up!! Your annoying too and don't say that i'm more annoying than you and i know alot of people who think you are annoying! :D :D ^_^ ^_^

Dash$$ ^_^
*ahem* I'm sure *closes eyes slightly and rolls them seceretly :( * that would obviously come out of the mouth of someone who desperatly wants to be like some "other" *smiles with eyes looking up*, but know one could blame little me.,

~vi ^_^

:D Shut up!! Your annoying too and don't say that i'm more annoying than you and i know alot of people who think you are annoying! :D :D ^_^ ^_^

Dash$$ ^_^
just take it easy, "little" boy :( you have an incredibly big mouth for someone who talks so soft *giggles*

~vi ^_^

*ahem* I'm sure *closes eyes slightly and rolls them seceretly :( * that would obviously come out of the mouth of someone who desperatly wants to be like some "other" *smiles with eyes looking up*, but know one could blame <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="https://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=little%20me" onmouseover="window.status='little me'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">little me</a>., 

~vi :D
Omg stop it!!!*ahem* and i have a big mouth for someone who talks so soft!!!1what is the matter with you u think ur all that well if you continue to be ~*ALL THAT*~ then were not going to be friends!!! :D :D and i am wicked mad at you!!!I'm not going to talk to you!!

Vi Vi Vi Vi Vi what a little miss perfect you are...

right.....

Omg stop it!!!*ahem* and i have a big mouth for someone who talks so soft!!!1what is the matter with you u think ur all that well if you continue to be ~*ALL THAT*~ then were not going to be friends!!! :D :D and i am wicked mad at you!!!I'm not going to talk to you!!
:D oh boy some one is desperate :D

Vi Vi Vi Vi Vi what a little miss perfect you are...

right.....
:D ur weird and know one else is agreeing with you on this dash hasn't even replied...and and what you said on the virtual pets thing is just sad *people who had already read what you posted think what you did was suprisley stupid so I wouldn't be playing games with me*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back