Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey.

I'm Beth. I have been on here for about a week, but I never got a chance to do this thing.

So, um. It said you want to get to know me? Um...let's see....there isn't much to say. I go to HS, I will graduate this year, I'm 17.

I have 2 tamas. Tamagotchi Angel & Tamagotchi Connection (from the best friends set). I think it is a maskchi? This one -> :p

He is 8 years old.

Um, yeah.

<3 Beth

Hello there. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon! I hope you have a great time here, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.

And if you need some friends, PM me.

WOW! Your way older than me!! I'm 11! LOL!

Well Hi and Welocme I guess! I'm TG05 and I'm mad on whinnie the pooh *Pokes avi*

-TG05 :p

this is tama05 AKA the true king of pokemon and yu-gi-oh. i'll be your friend

Hello and Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you enjoy your stay, have all your questions answered, and have a great time! Feel free to send me a question you have by sending me a Personal Message (PM) and asking away! Or to just be my friend!

WELCOME!

Alexa

Hi Beth!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you're enjoying your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - you've probably already had a look through the different sections - it doesn't take long to find your way around!

If you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hey, I'm new-ish too. I'm CC, but you might meet Madi also. We share this account, because she's to lazy to make her own x3 I left tamatalk and forgot about my tamagotchi a long time ago. Now I'm back, because Madi bought me a Verison Two for my birth-day. I hope you have a great time on tamatalk!

Hey. Thanks to all of you. You guys are really nice, and it would deff. be cool if you guys were to become my friends as well. Rock on!

-Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back