Hello.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Half

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Emily, and I'm new to this forum (as if you couldn't tell :p ), and I love my Tamas! To my name I have four V2's (Purple X-mas star, black, and two US V2's), my apple Ketai, my Osuchi & Mesuchi, and my '96 Tama.

Sadly, I'm not talented enough to run them all at the same time. :p

The only ones that I'm playing with currently are my US V2's and my Ketai.

:( And I'm desperately searching for a Devilgotchi.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great time - thanks for reading!

Well hello there Dark_Half - i'm GK1 - pleased to meet you. Actually its funny but i just saw your name (i assume it IS you) as the newest member on TCI!!) Hope you enjoy it here - feel free to PM me!!

Nice collection of tamas you have :p

GK1

Hi Emily, welcome to TamaTalk! My name is Christy. If you need any help, or want a friend, PM me! =)

[SIZE=14pt] Hello Dark_Half,[/SIZE]

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I hope you enjoy your visits here at this site, and learn alot of informations about Tamagotchi's.

I hope you are aware of the Devilgotchi's price range. They go for around $150.00 Canadian. Best of luck getting one. :furawatchi:

If you ever have any questions, or problems regarding TamaTalk, or Tamagotchi's, do not hesitate to send me a Personal Message. (PM)

Enjoy! ;)

Regards,

DarkCore

^^ I've been prepaired to pay that much for quite a while, I think it's quite worth it actually.

Or maybe that's just the insane want for one that's killing me. When you've been trying to get your paws on something like that for over a year, it just eats at you.

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back