hello***

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimitama

Reaction score
Hi everyine i just came to this site yesterday and to me this looks like a ptetty kool website!!!! i have a tamagotchi of my own:

Name: Sula

Type: Oniontchi

Generation: 3

Training: 5 bars

I hope i can get a little used to this site! :blink:

[SIZE=14pt]what kind of tama do you have???[/SIZE]

...................................................................................................................

*~KiMiTaMa~*

Hi kimitama

Welcome to TamaTalk - hope you have a great time visiting the site.

I have a V2 and 3 x V1s (a Puroperatchi and then Memetchi, Androtchi & Ichigotchi).

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums - (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hi everyine i just came to this site yesterday and to me this looks like a ptetty kool website!!!! i have a tamagotchi of my own:
Name: Sula

Type: Oniontchi

Generation: 3

Training: 5 bars

I hope i can get a little used to this site! :blink:

[SIZE=14pt]what kind of tama do you have???[/SIZE]

...................................................................................................................

*~KiMiTaMa~*
Hello and welcome to TamaTalk, kimitama. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon. I hope you have a great time here, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.

And if you are in need of a friend, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to TamaTalk kimitama!

I hope you have a great time on here! I'm sure you'll get used to the idea of TamaTalk! It's pretty easy, but even so, if you have any Tama questions or need a friend, please PM me! My favorite Tama is the Chohimetchi!

I have 6 tamas, but my favorite is. . .

Name: Nike

Type: UFOtchi

Training level: 8 bars

You can go into the Tamagotchi Connection v2 Character Chart at the right to see what a UFOtchi is.

My second tamagotchi looks like this :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back