Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Happyfroggy!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums - (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=14pt] Welcome to TamaTalk: a fun friendly site where you can interact with other fans of Tamagotchi's, and Virtual Pets.[/SIZE]

I hope you have an excellent time here!

If you ever have any questions, or problems, do not be hesitant to pm me. I will be delighted to help you.

Have fun, and enjoy! ;)

Regards,

DarkCore

Hey Happyfroggy!!

Welcome to TamaTalk, I assure you, you'll have lots of fun, get great advice, and meet new people on this site! PM me for a friend or any questions you may have! Have fun!

-mametchichic

P.S. Please check out my Tamagotchi site, my chatroom is open 24/7 and you can meet new people from TamaTalk there!: Click here!

Hello everyone: )

I have 2 tamagotchi,their names are tam and birdy.I love this site:) :) My first tamagotchi was a ^_^ and a Hanatchi.I hope i will have a great time here and make lots of friends:)

Happyfroggy

hi happy froggy!!!

i hope you you have a nice time here on tamatalk!

youll basically find anything and everything on tamas here!!

if you want to be friends, you can p.m. me!!

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! its great to meet u! im sure it will be great 2 see u around tamatalk! i also hope u have a fun time here but im sure u will! just dont spam or do any bad things that would get u banned from this site but im sure u will not do any thing bad...but anyway see ya around tamatalk! PM me if u need any help with ur tama! :ph34r: :ph34r: :D :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back