Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine_Tama06

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello, my name is Anne! I am 13, turning 14 on Valentine's Day, which is, hmmm, tomorrow![/SIZE]

I have been on my neighbor's account with her numerous times in the past few months.

Well, I live in United States, and I am a female!

I really want good friends that I can talk to all of the time, and ask any questions!

So, thankyou!

~Anne!

P.S.-Please PM me to become my very good and personal friend! :D :D :( :( :( :( :angry: :( :angry: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]hi,ill be ur friend. people here give u i nice warm welcome! :huh: please visit my website below if you like dogs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hello, my name is Anne! I am 13, turning 14 on Valentine's Day, which is, hmmm, tomorrow![/SIZE]I have been on my neighbor's account with her numerous times in the past few months.

Well, I live in United States, and I am a female!

I really want good friends that I can talk to all of the time, and ask any questions!

So, thankyou!

~Anne!

P.S.-Please PM me to become my very good and personal friend! B)   :huh:   :blink:   B)   :p   ;)   B)   :lol:   :wacko:   :huh:
Hello and welcome! We give you a warm welcome to tamatalk and enjoy you're visits, Valentine_Tama06! You can also read my signiture since you're new :D

Best yet,

tutti*frutti :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Hello and Welcome![/SIZE]

My name is Ninjas-rock-my-sox u can also call me White Ninja! I make avatars and i'm always online..And Happy Birthday! And i will be gladly be your friend! If u have any questions or problems just PM me and i'll be friends with anyone! I hope u have a fun time here on Tamatalk!

-White Ninja

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back