Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fijay

Reaction score
:lol: Hi I am fijay, I am 45 and a Civil Servant working in the Pension Service. I love these tamagotchis they have this capacity to make u want to care for them. My sister and younger nephew introduced me to them and now I have 2. Jenna who is 7 and Daisy who is 1 and a G2 baby from my Peter who died last night :) !! I also like cross stich chat rooms internet, and am waiting for spinal surgery in the autumn so i enjoy these quiet occupations of being a tamamommy. I look forwards to meeting you and lots of generations of tamagotchi !!!

[SIZE=14pt] :unsure: Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :unsure: [/SIZE]

:lol: ~Ivette~ :)

By the way your 42!!!??? Too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back