Hello,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat_The_Bat

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Kat.

I just recently bought three tamagotchi Connections, (one for my sis) and decided to check oiut ther old tamas and found myself here. I used to own a lot of 'virtual pets' like, NanoKitty and Nano Puppy, Promo (don't think it was a tama) for 101 dalmations virtual pet, an Angel Tama and one old tamagothci, i'll find them, but now i've added these tamas to my collection.

So, yeah, hi. ;)

hi and welcome to tamatalk and hope you have a great time :huh: :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :mellow:

[SIZE=8pt]Hiya! Welcome to tamatalk![/SIZE]

hope ya have funn here!

Hi welcome to tamatalk, feel free to post any questions! Im sure lots of people will help you

HI! welcome to tt

ask me any questions and i asure you i can anser stuff only on the caring and junk the electronic you may have to go to the help forums lolz! if ya need a friend pm me!

ps: super kool that you have a angelgotchi! when and where did ya get it!!??

Hey Kat, welcome to Tama Talk :ichigotchi:

I'm quite new here too, so if you want to chat, just PM me :ichigotchi:

Love

xxx

HI! welcome to ttask me any questions and i asure you i can anser stuff only on the caring and junk the electronic you may have to go to the help forums lolz! if ya need a friend pm me!

ps: super kool that you have a angelgotchi! when and where did ya get it!!??
I got it a long time ago...probably from toys r us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back