Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami Bubbles

Reaction score
I just got my first tamagotchi a couple of weeks ago. It is a Kurokotchi whose name is Nami. I think I have the cutest Tamagotchi ever! <_< It just had its first baby yesterday (a Teletchi). I think it is so cute, but when do I get to name it?

I hope to get to know all of you better!

hi nami bubbles!! if you what a friend pm me!!!! i think some cute names are sushi, mitsu, kiki, tofu, cheez................ :huh:

Hi everyone! I have had my tama for a couple of weeks. I'm not sure what he is though. My brother has a tama too and even my mom! She loves them. Last night we were connecting and picked the present and then there were sparks and stuff and then we each got a little tama-I guess its a baby. Not sure. Now we're not sure what to do from here. Does anyone know if there is anthing diff we do now? Thks. Oh this is my tama :blink:

Welcome to tamatalk! :huh:

I hope that you find this site very helpful and if you need any tamagotchi help then feel free to PM me! ;)

Enjoy playing with your new tamagotchi!

Your adult tamagotchi will leave it's baby after sleeping for 2 or 3 nights with it tama baby.

-sk8er girl-

Name the baby somthing that

describes what it does or looks like, Say

Blacky- wait a 5 letter name like Blaky

or tiny or witey (whitey) or mabye cutie

or Minty or A name that you like.

Or if its a boy name it santa an set da date to

12-24 and it will turn into a santagotchi!

(someone told me that at school but I never tryed it

so sorry if the sandta thing dosnt work)

oh, an d sorry if I went off topic ;) :(

welcome to tamatalk i hope you have a good time her talking to peaple and i hope we can talk to some times ^^well i hope you have a great time her like me

Welcome to Tamatalk! Hope you enjoy it here!

Like tamatama(^0^) said, how about starting a Tamagotchi log in the Library!

CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back