hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddie Candy Kid

Reaction score
hello :huh: i am Maddie Candy Kid :huh: i want to know how to adopt :huh: can someone tell me :D i live in aus :huh:

Hi, I'm Koala5, I've been playing for a while now amd I can tell you a few things. First, don't reveal private information. People might sometimes ask you ASL. That means they want to know your age,sex,and location. Don't tell me what country you are from. Next, if you go to the roleplay category, you will find an adoption center. You will just look at the smilies they have available and make your choice. You can then use that smilie in the roleplaying category and buy it stuff ( it's just pretend). You can also use your new adopted pet in your signature! I hope this helps.

Hiya, welcome to TamaTalk! Well, first off -if you haven't already- you can read the rules. That will help you to stay out of trouble with the guides and admin and stuff like that. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's good not to reveal private info, or at least be reallly really really general with it. <_< After all it's the internet, ya know?

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. See you around! :angry:

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! <_<

I hope that you enjoy your time here at tamatalk.

Everyone on tamatalk is friendly and we are all willing to help. :angry:

Remember to read the tamatalk rules and regulations.

If you need any tamagotchi help or if you are unsure of any tamatalk features the feel free to PM me! :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back