hello :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilgotch

Reaction score
i joined recently. but only found the introductions after i made 3 posts. xP

and, i promise not to post all of the smilies in one whole post. =]

i got v.3 from a toys r us recently when i couldn't wait for my connexion that i ordered from ebay. its a teen. obotchi, think... it's a girl, name is alex. ;)

nice to meet everyone.

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk! :hitodetchi:

Enjoy your stay, we look forward to seeing you around the site! :mimitchi:

Also, please let us know if you need any help. :hitodetchi:

hope u like it here there is tama chat here and topics to help your problems with you tama just share what u want pm me if u wanna be my friend.

Hello and welcome to Tama Talk! I'm ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK (ZTF for short. ;) ) Nice to meet you! There are lots of fun things to do here, but please read the rules HERE. But after you read the rules you might want to check out some tama information. You can get lots of info right here at The Tama Talk Library. On weekends, there is a chat called Tama Chat. Here is the latest news on it and HERE is just some info about it. ;) There is also some pretty other cool forums like Fun Stuff and Group Hatchings. :D I hope you have a wonderful time at Tama Talk for there is very friendly people here and lots to do! :p If you have any questions, please PM me! Good Luck! -ZTF

Hi devilgotch! It's me again, remember me? I PMed you! Well, that ^^ was ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK up there, she gave you most of the sections here. And before her was Jeremy Clarkson, he's a Tama Guide. Tama Guides are people who get picked to help out tamatalk. Like close bad topics, so yes, READ THE RULES!! Please! I'm sure we'll be great friends!

Welcome to Tamatalk!!! Hope you like it here!!! Need help??? PM me!!!

~Chlemma~

please join the site in my siggy everyone! :D

Hello if U ever need any help just ask me I hope U enjoy tama talk :)

i know almost everything about tamas!pm me anytie!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back