hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flippity

Reaction score
Hello!

I bought a Tamagotch V3 after work the other day because I wanted to see how it worked. Now I am hoping to get a little sheepy one day. :)

Hello! Wleocme to Tamatalk! I hope you like it here! Please take the time to look at the rules(down in my siggy) and if you need help with a problem, feel free to PM me i would love to help out in the best of ability i can! :)

-KG-

hey there lol i hope you enjoy it here and yes do read the rules and i hope you get a sheep lol i have never had one before *Cries* i hope you have more luck than be

~*Emily*~

Welcome to Tamatalk please read the rules and follow them well.Please feel free to PM me if you want a friend or if you want help with Tamagotchi's.

Hey, welcome Flippity! If you're not sure about anything, PM anyone you think sounds nice and don't forget to read the pinned/sticky topics. (They're written in bold and are at the top of each little section.) Glad you like sheepy.. me too!

Hello there and welcome to tamatalk! :)

I hope you'll enjoy all your visits.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :)

Take a look at the tamatalk rules & regulations. :)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back