Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello. I am W.i.t.c.h. fan #1 because I'm the #1 fan of W.i.t.c.h.

I have some of the books and I've seen some of the episodes. I LOVE to roleplay. I think tamas are fun too :) .

I conclusion...HELLO xD.

Also how do you get avatars and signatures??  ;)
well, first u click on ur username in the upper rite corner. then u will see info about urself. look 'round a bit & u will see things that say 'edit my sinature' & 'avatar options' just click on those & there u have it! :D did it help?

if ya wanna friend, just pm!

sorlink :)

Good to see some new joiners!

Welcome to tamatalk,The most populaur Tamagotchi based forum on the net!Tamatalk is a large,fast growing tamagotchi community full of friendly members.

To make a friend PM somebody,I'm sure they will become yours!Just make sure not to make a topic about it,there is no need.

You wont get bored,there are loads of things to do here,Roleplay,chat,have fun,make friends,PM,talk,gossip,What ever you feel like doing.Just nothing bad of course.

Please,When you have some spare time,read through the rules and pinned topics.They are there for a reason,to help and lead,so they are a must-read.

Follow them well and you are well on your way!

PM me for a friend or some help.

Best wishes and a merry christmas,

-Illusion-

hi!

i'm lucyflea, and i think W.I.T.C.H is so cool! :D

BUT I WISH I HAD SOME OF THE BOOKS!

i just have to rely on the comics in diney girl magazines :)

bye!

Hi!

Welcome to TT. It is a great site! I hope you have an excellent time. There is loads to do and see!

from KitKatC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back