hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big bob

Reaction score
Hello my name is big bob.

I'm new here so be nice :D

Hi! Welcome to Tamatalk Big Bob! :lol:

Hey, by any chance are you from the Oekaki Tamagotchi BBS? ;) Becuase there is somebody there called "Big bob chris"

I'm just curios! :lol:

Anyhow, if you need any help with anything, I'll do my best to help you. :D Just PM me!

PS: If you ARE from the Oekaki Tamagotchi BBS, you probably know me there as Cookie :furawatchi:

*Tgd*

Good to see some new joiners!

Welcome to tamatalk,The most populaur Tamagotchi based forum on the net!Tamatalk is a large,fast growing tamagotchi community full of friendly members.

To make a friend PM somebody,I'm sure they will become yours!Just make sure not to make a topic about it,there is no need.

You wont get bored,there are loads of things to do here,Roleplay,chat,have fun,make friends,PM,talk,gossip,What ever you feel like doing.Just nothing bad of course.

Please,When you have some spare time,read through the rules and pinned topics.They are there for a reason,to help and lead,so they are a must-read.

Follow them well and you are well on your way!

PM me for a friend or some help.

Best wishes and a merry christmas,

-Illusion-

Hi, welcome to Tamatalk! make sure to read the pinned topics there inportant and helpful! PM me if you need help or if your lonely.

//-lWeRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back