hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mometchi

Reaction score
hello i'm new here and i'd love some freinds :)

about me:i love kuchipatchi and ichigotchi i have 51 tamas and if you need any help with the v4,v3,v2,v1,mini,tamagotchi school,en tama,ura tama,original1997,and angelgotchi

don't be afraid to ask me!

Welcome to tamatalk! Please do take a little time to check out the pinned topics in each forum- it will help you alot! There is some useful links at the side of the page, and if you are ever stuck about anything, check out the Help Files, or just send me a PM! I would also recommend checking out the "A Users Guide To Tamatalk", as it explains most of the key elements of this website! If you need help or a pal, feel free to PM me! :( :( :(

And wow, 51 tamas, hehe, lucky you!!!

Enjoy your stay! :)

hello i'm new here and i'd love some freinds :D about me:i love kuchipatchi and ichigotchi i have 51 tamas and if you need any help with the v4,v3,v2,v1,mini,tamagotchi school,en tama,ura tama,original1997,and angelgotchi

hi pm me if you need anything

hello i'm new here and i'd love some freinds :D about me:i love kuchipatchi and ichigotchi i have 51 tamas and if you need any help with the v4,v3,v2,v1,mini,tamagotchi school,en tama,ura tama,original1997,and angelgotchi

:marumimitchi:

will you tell me where to get a tamagotchi v4 :chohimetchi:

actully i was on forums like TZ and tamacorner but i

note:i got my v4 at toysrus for 14.99 (i live on the east coast of the usa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back