Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritium

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kate. I live in Australia. I am 20. My parents gave me a Tamagotchi (Version 3) for Christmas. My first generation is a girl, I called her Star. She is currently 3 years old. This is what she has and currently looks like: Tamagotchi Album

Thank you for making this website, it is REALLY helpful.

From Kate.

Welcome, Tritum. Hope you have a nice time with your V3, they're really something, aren't they?

Please make sure you read the rules a few times and the pinned topics. (They're bold topics stuck to the top of each forum, and they have advice, tips and help) If you're really stuck, check out the FAQ or PM someone. The Guides are always there should you need some help or have any worries. Also, you can post in one of our many help forums. Remember, we're always here at TamaTalk! :)

Welcome to the Tamacraze101 Forum!

I hope you like it here. Feel free to PM me if you need any help or have any querys :)

Happy new year!

Hi, my name is Kate. I live in Australia. I am 20. My parents gave me a Tamagotchi (Version 3) for Christmas. My first generation is a girl, I called her Star. She is currently 3 years old. This is what she has and currently looks like: Tamagotchi AlbumThank you for making this website, it is REALLY helpful.

From Kate.
Hi Welcome

I've never been to Australia i bet its really cool!

If you wanna talk or want any help just pm me! ^_^

Welcome to tamatalk! Please do take a little time to check out the pinned topics in each forum- it will help you alot! There is some useful links at the side of the page, and if you are ever stuck about anything, check out the Help Files, or just send me a PM! I would also recommend checking out the "A Users Guide To Tamatalk", as it explains most of the key elements of this website! If you need help or a pal, feel free to PM me! :) :( :(

Enjoy your stay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back