Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary~ann~victoria~thomas

Reaction score
My name is Mary-ann victoria thomas my email address is my Nannys I have 3 sisters and A brother my mother is pregnant with another girl she is due in 2 weeks

*edited to remove personal info*

I am 10 if I am naughty I am not allowed on the computer for 1 week or the playstation or allowed to watch TV and I am not allowed to read or play on my tamagotchi's or my DS so I am pretty bored mysisters and brother might join soon

*edited to remove personal info*

I hope I get to know you all better :) oh and by the way I was naughty in school today and in my school if you do the slightest thing wrong you get A call home so I am probaly not going to be on for A week or I will get A smack and go to bed at 7:00pm for A week

So please be my friends

*[SIZE=8pt]Sorry I had to edit your Topic. Personal details about you and your family were removed to keep you safer on line ;) TamaMum [/SIZE]*

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, alot of people there! ;) Anyways, welcome, and if you need any help, or just a pal, I'm only a PM away! :angry:

:huh: //RM :huh:

p.s- hope you don't get banned.... who ever was naughty! :)

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Tamatalk![/SIZE]

I hope you ejoy it here as much as (Hopefully) all of us do!

Good luck here Mary-Ann May Vikki Ann Terry Victoria Thomas! :(

:ph34r: ITACHI :)

Wow, alot of people there! :D Anyways, welcome, and if you need any help, or just a pal, I'm only a PM away! :p :) //RM :D

p.s- hope you don't get banned.... who ever was naughty! :D
Hangon, you're giving your FULL NAME away on a forum.. something needs to be done about that :D

Hi there - Welcome to TamaTalk :D

Actually, we do have a pinned topic about giving out personal information on a web site:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=15727

Perhaps you should take a moment to read thru' it :D

I notice you have not put any information in your TamaTalk user profile which is fine.

You might want to edit your introduction topic so that there is not quite so much detail in there. I know it's a very big country, but giving out your full name and those of your brother and sisters would make it easier for someone to identify you.

If you are not sure how to change the information or have any worries or questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM :p

*Edit: On second thoughts, I took the liberty of editing out the personal stuff for you - hope you don't mind :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back