Hellooo!

Help Support TamaTalk:

kiwitchi

Reaction score
Hiii! My name is Kiwi, 19, my pronouns are He/She/They (I don't mind whichever ones you use!)
Its been...a while! I used to have an account on here and was pretty active when I was younger. I never stopped loving Tamas, but after a while I slowly drifted from Tamatalk. Also looking back my old account is a bit embarrassing...-_- But hey! I hope I can make good friends with all the new and old faces on here! For now I'll leave you all with some mametchis I drew :biggrin:Tumblr_l_34973075009053.png

kiwitchi

Reaction score

Bentobuff

Reaction score
Welcome back! And I feel you, my active account from when I was a tween/teen was incredibly cringey! :biggrin: I made this account before even that one and, well, you can see my user name 🙈 if you don't mind sharing, what was your old handle? Maybe we chatted back then!
And of course, welcome back! Glad to have you! 💖

kiwitchi

Reaction score
Welcome back! And I feel you, my active account from when I was a tween/teen was incredibly cringey! :biggrin: I made this account before even that one and, well, you can see my user name 🙈 if you don't mind sharing, what was your old handle? Maybe we chatted back then!
And of course, welcome back! Glad to have you! 💖
hi hi! my old username was MametchiWarrior and the account is still up i think??? but thank you very much it feels nice to be back :biggrin: