Hellooo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelonSoda

Reaction score
Hi there! I live in London, England and i'm 23. Are there any other TamaFans in their twenties out there? :furawatchi: Anyway, i love Tamagotchi, although i'm not very good with them. I have 2 Connexions, and 2 Connexion v.3's. Hoping to get a v.4 soon yay! :mametchi: Just wish i had managed to get a v.2! :hitodetchi: Anyway, hi everybody!! :huh:

Hello and Welcome to TamaTalk

V4s have definitely reached London (I bought one in my local Woolworths last week :( )

Hope you have a great time here.

You are right, V2s aren't on sale anymore, but keep an eye out for V2s in small independent toy shops - or ask... you never know, they might still have a few in the stock room at the back of the shop... :D

Welcome to TamaTalk! Enjoy your stay here. Make sure to read all the rules so you don't get in trouble or get minus karma. Read all of the pinned topics to get used to TamaTalk. If you need help with TamaTalk, go to the first forum which is "User's Guide to TamaTalk". If you need any help with the board or your tamagotchi, feel free to PM me! But please don't spam up my inbox. :(

//TamaPATCHI

Hello and Welcome to TamaTalkV4s have definitely reached London (I bought one in my local Woolworths last week :D )

Hope you have a great time here.

You are right, V2s aren't on sale anymore, but keep an eye out for V2s in small independent toy shops - or ask... you never know, they might still have a few in the stock room at the back of the shop... :lol:
Hi!! Thank you, i'm gonna try that. Wish me luck!! :(

Welcome to TamaTalk! Enjoy your stay here. Make sure to read all the rules so you don't get in trouble or get minus karma. Read all of the pinned topics to get used to TamaTalk. If you need help with TamaTalk, go to the first forum which is "User's Guide to TamaTalk". If you need any help with the board or your tamagotchi, feel free to PM me! But please don't spam up my inbox. :(
//TamaPATCHI
Hi! and thanks. I've read all the rules and stuff and i hope i don't get any negative karma!! I'll definitely PM if i need anything, thanks!! :D

Welcome to TamaTalk!!! Enjoy your time here!!! :D :D

Best wishes,

:( :lol: -Bronica- :lol: ;)

Hey! I'm from the UK too but haven't got a V4. I'm planning on getting one!

I'm not in my twenties, but I'm seventeen. Is that close enough? :D There are quite a few oldskoolers here, so no worries.

Have fun! Don't forget to read the rules and stuff.

Ja ne! ^_~

Hi MelonSoda!

Its good to know

that your enjoying

TamaTalk! Hope

you stay around

for a long time!

Hey im not 23 or anythin....weh far away from that!!!!

well..if u need any help PM me!!

o yah....

welcom to tama! :wub: :) :) :)

WELCOME! first thing, a piece of advice if you will: lots of members are random, so be careful! (i am too, but im being restrained lol)

I hope you enjoy tt(tamatalk)

im not 20, but i luv tamas anyway!

if you need a friend, just PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back