Help a cause

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakythepenguin92

Reaction score
Many people have raved about how evil pit bulls are!

THERE WRONG not 100% of the time is it the owners poor lifestyle but 99% of the time it is!!!

DOES THIS LOOK EVIL TO YOU!!!!

https://xb5.xanga.com/4f389b570833128518517/b20012511.jpg

OH SURE THATS JUST GONNA LUNGE AT MY FACE!

If you are interested im adopting a pitbull plz reply to this post and i will match u up to the perfect one fill out form:

Size:

Does it need to be good with...

Children:

Dogs:

Cats:

Cost Range:

Where are u located:

AND TO EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO ADOPT OR HAS ADOPTED A PIT BULL...

THANK U :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The black one in that picture is adorable @-@

Sorry hun, I don't think anyone is going to buy a pitbull via internet.

Is this topic even allowed? o_O

The black one in that picture is adorable @-@

Sorry hun, I don't think anyone is going to buy a pitbull via internet.

Is this topic even allowed? o_O
Agreed.

I don't think they are bed at all though. It is usually the owner making the dogs like that. I guess they target pit bulls because they are mean looking.

My aunt had one, and he is scared of a fly swatter. =D He is not mean at all.

I love them so much though :rolleyes:

AND BESIDES IM NOT SELLING THEM...

I'm just here to refer you to a good match at a shelter <_<

My friend's neighbor got arrested for having a pit bull. They are illegal where I live. :rolleyes:

Anyways, no thanks, I've never been interested in having a pet.

Oh, that's cute. But no thanks, I'm not a dog person.

I think they're illegal where I live. But it's not the dog's fault.

I'm not really interested

I don't think that pitbulls are alway aggresive, but they were, unforunatley, breed for fighting and to be aggresive. My dad thinks that they are just horrible but alot I meet are really sweet.

they are rarley born mean, just become that way becausse of the enviroment they live in.

they are leggal where I live.

Well, pit bulls are naturally aggressive and so the fighter trainer people thingys use that to their advantage and train them to be killers. No way I am ever gonna get a dog. I'm not an animal person. At all.

Edit: Btw, that pic is of them when their BABIES, that doesn't prove that they aren't dangerous because pretty much every animal is cute when their babies. Tigers. Coyotes. Bears. Lions. Horrible evil mean raccoons. I don't like raccoons.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are illegal where I live. :lol:
WHAT?! That's so... *insert nicer word than stupid here*.

Anyway, sorry, but I don't think that form part is allowed. People can go to the local pet store or an internt pet store and get one off there. Trust me, if my parent's weren't wet blankets and if we even had the money in the first place, I would own, like, 10 dogs! I'm totally a dog person. Well, I'm an animal person in general.

Anyway, like, 99.9% of pit bull owners are training their pit bulls to be like that. *Insert nicer word than idiotic here* owners! :angry: It's partially not the dog's fault, it's the environment they live in. You can't blame them for something they didn't do, or want in this case. But then again... they are naturally aggressive....

Btw, the pic is of pit bull BABIES. They're harmless then, but if they're raised like so, they turn mean. Dumb owners.

The breed is known for it's agressive and violent nature and although it's not the dog's fault, that is how many people have created the breed to be. :lol:

Because all state/country laws are different people can contact their own local shelter, I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back