Help about buying tickets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oobiemiii

Reaction score
I bought a ticket last night and got a souvenir.. so this morning I planned to let my tama fly off to Hawaii, but when I clicked Hawaii, it just gave me instructions and I followed it.. but when I checked on "Shop" there was no ticket there for me to buy. What do I do? :blink:

there isnt always a ticket available in the shop. im still waiting for one to come up because i really want my tama to travel somewhere =]

you'll just have to wait until a ticket comes up in the shop. then you can travel to more places.

hope i helped !!

PM if you have anymore questions.

I happen to have a ticket but i can't use it :mametchi:

ps my tama is not debugged.

I happen to have a ticket but i can't use it :mametchi:
ps my tama is not debugged.
Only adults can use the tickets.

I see. Thanks for all your replies.

But I checked the shop after I think 5 hours, I saw that there was a ticket already, but unfortunately, I cant buy it because I dont have enough points. :furawatchi:

When you see a ticket in the shop ( they are about 2200p or 4400p ) you can buy it. Once you have bought it, it will be in your item list. If you tama is an adult, then it will be able to fly there and then. If it isn't an adult, wait for it to evolve. Select the ticket, and you will see a plane fly across the screen twice. Then you will get a password. Go to www.tamatown.com and click on the TRAVEL shop. Then, click on the laptop, where it says LOGIN, and then enter the password you got on your V3. Then, you will know where your tama went, and the computer will give you a souvenir and a password. Go to Password in the Game, Item, Shop, Password, Souvenir menu on your V3, and type the password in on the PASSWORD menu, and you will get your souvenir!! :furawatchi: :eek:

Hope that helped.

Giraffagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back