help! actually online with the music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anseldei

Reaction score
pls help me i really dont understand how to login in the music star i kept reading the instruction and i dont get it and the new tama town you know the music star, i've been registering and i was already using my email but i dont get any of the music star email then when i tried to login any of the accounts it said it doesnt match ;)

i dont know, i dont have a music star tama yet, im getting one in a few weeks, but ill help you then!

xxsuperstar_128xxx ;)

Did you get a charm with it? Well you should have and you need to have made a account log in it then on the right side click log in then enter the number on the back of the charm.

pls help me i really dont understand how to login in the music star i kept reading the instruction and i dont get it and the new tama town you know the music star, i've been registering and i was already using my email but i dont get any of the music star email then when i tried to login any of the accounts it said it doesnt match :(
Check your email's SPAM folder. The email from TamaTown may have been placed in there automatically.

thank yu so much binary! it is there! tnx a lot i really appriciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back