Help An Oldie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidlime

Reaction score
Ok well Jen is an oldie but I never Knew oldies can't see the match maker (Jenn looks like the match maker)

But is there a cheat to get a baby??? Because my tamagotchi V4's battery died out and now i wanna save my tamagotchi so is there a cheat??? please help

I think so but I'm not sure what it is look through the cheat section or something like that. To tell you the truth I dont think it works. :(

When you become an oldie, you have to marry via connection with the guy oldie. But, they dont die unless you take bad care of them so u can wait until a friend gets teh old guy and then you can mate them!

Ok well Jen is an oldie but I never Knew oldies can't see the match maker (Jenn looks like the match maker)But is there a cheat to get a baby??? Because my tamagotchi V4's battery died out and now i wanna save my tamagotchi so is there a cheat??? please help
There is no cheat to get a baby. Nor is there any way to get the matchmaker to visit an oldie. You can mate two oldies of the opposite gender by connection.

If the battery in your V4 gets low, replace it, press the reset button, then select Download from the Download/Reset menu that appears. Your oldie character will be back, good as new. (If the battery in your V4 gets low, but you're not going to replace it soon, you should remove the battery. If you don't remove it, the information about your oldie character might get corrupt.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back