help!!! an X??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe, but they dobnt cost too much, im from New youk city, adn my friends and i got extra battery...... but they are really not the hard to find , well atleast when i live.. =]

So am i, thats usually trus, i will try and find a Duracell, or Malox brand CR 3V, thats the hole point to get a good brand one, these are just bogus ones made to distribute with the tama's cause there cheap, it's gonna be hard to find the right batteries though, maybe at a tool store or something, or radio shack...
do you have a Batteries Plus in your state? thers one near my house and all they sell is batterier, just show them a battery or the size of it, and they'll show you all the ones they have and more! i went there to get extra batteries for my Digimon and they gave me some great ones that still havent gone out after 4 months of constant use!(though im sure they're fading, the screen has been kinda fadish lately..)

great just what i needed a cheap battery ;) i just got mine sunday and now that i see these batteries will soon wear out, i'm most likely going to have to start searching for them in all the electronic stores while i still have time.

Check eBay. You can buy a lot of cheap ones for like 24 cents. I don't know how long they will last... point is they are cheap. These are pretty common batteries you will probably be able to find them anywhere. It really sucks though that they don't last longer. My UK Tama is still working pretty well. I don't have spares for him though so I hope they don't die on me soon.

-Copper

Kewl! You get a free extra battery? Yay! I would hope they last longer than just a week... And that download feature is definatly going to come in handy! On my old tama, every time a battery would die, so would the tama! lol

I wish i had a pic of this. it looks like a coffee cup with an x through it.it flashes on my screen. i tried to connect, it kept failing and then i stopped and then this thing is flashing.. has anyone else had this happen?? i dont know how to get rid of it and i dont even know what it is.. help!!
the flashing x means the battrey is losse. :unsure: It happened 2 me on My purple V1 and My frind on her V2. ;) No need to panic , nothing will happen 2 ur tama. :D :D :D :p :lol: :p :eek: ;)

Whoa, after only TWO weeks? Geez, I thought they were supposed to last 4 months... *starts muttering curses under her breath*
yeah, I know... :p

However, here is a trick you should try:

as soon as it falls alseep, turn the sound off.

To make it go to sleep faster put it to bed a half an hour before it usually goes to bed!

i.e. mine goes to bed at 10:00 so I would put it to bed at 9:30

anyway, I do that to mine every night and I have kept my battery alive for 3 months now... :eek:

Generation 10 but then it died

:lol:

:p

memetchi: there is no reason to be happy, you green twit!

:unsure:

kutchipatchi: well its not my fault I accidently stapled my mouth like this!

the flashing x means the battrey is loose. :unsure: It happened 2 me on My purple V1 and My friend on her V2. ;) No need to panic , nothing will happen 2 ur tama. :D :D :p :p :lol: :p :eek: :D
yeah...

Dont worry, everything will be OK ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back