help at hiding your tama during school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am way over the age of having to hide my Tama from teachers, I mean when I was in school I was playing with the original Tamagotchi but still I can provide some helpful hints on not getting your Tama taken away. I was recently at a toy store and spotten this Hello Kitty keychain it was a big plush Hello Kitty head and I picked it up and noticed it had a zipper on the side of it's head and it made me think of when i had to hide my Tama when I was in school.

I used to take my Barbie backpack and stick my Tama in it zip up the little zipper on the book bag and attach the Barbie bookbag to the zipper on my book bag and when I'd go to my book bag up I'd tuck the Barbie bag in my bag. But since I know most kids don't carry a book bag anymore ya know since it's not cool and all, I figured take a book you hate and I mean that you hate but one that you wouldn't mind being seen with and hollow a little egg out of the book and set it in there that way it's safe and very well hidden but always place an extra peice of paper inside the book on top of the Tama so it looks like a regular book with some notes in it. But always turn the sound off!!! Trust me teachers know the sounds of a Tama.

I am way over the age of having to hide my Tama from teachers, I mean when I was in school I was playing with the original Tamagotchi but still I can provide some helpful hints on not getting your Tama taken away. I was recently at a toy store and spotten this Hello Kitty keychain it was a big plush Hello Kitty head and I picked it up and noticed it had a zipper on the side of it's head and it made me think of when i had to hide my Tama when I was in school.
I used to take my Barbie backpack and stick my Tama in it zip up the little zipper on the book bag and attach the Barbie bookbag to the zipper on my book bag and when I'd go to my book bag up I'd tuck the Barbie bag in my bag. But since I know most kids don't carry a book bag anymore ya know since it's not cool and all, I figured take a book you hate and I mean that you hate but one that you wouldn't mind being seen with and hollow a little egg out of the book and set it in there that way it's safe and very well hidden but always place an extra peice of paper inside the book on top of the Tama so it looks like a regular book with some notes in it. But always turn the sound off!!! Trust me teachers know the sounds of a Tama.
wow! thanx! this is really good! most of the time, I either wear a sweatshirt so I can make regular quick check-in's on it, or I put it in my pencil case where I can check on it less often, but not get caught. Sometimes I just leave it in my locker for a class that I know I will not have any time to check on it, so that nobody goes in my pencil case and sees, or sometimes I worry that the sound is on (cuz one time it was, so i paused it in class so it wouldn't call for attention yipes!) I always feed it before leaving it for a while. like tomorrow, I am going on a field trip, and no electronics allowed, so i will set the time to sleeping all day. phew! sorry I wrote so much! :mimitchi:

Haha, that is so clever!! :D

I remember when they first came out, I was in 5th grade, but I had a GigaPet, and the sound switch was broken, so I had to tape it. I brought it to school and in the middle of a test -- yes, a test -- it sounded off, and the girl in front of me knew it was me but none of us said anything. I hid it in my pencil case in the back of my desk. That's why I hate sound switches! :lol:

But, now that I'm in college and I have a tamagotchi v4, I just put it in my pocket with the sound off. I have plenty of breaks and time to check it, and if the lecture class is boring I pull it out and set it on my desk.

I'm definitely too lazy to cut out a "holding place" in a book, but in the colder seasons, I just put it in a sweatshirt pocket.

Haha, that is so clever!! :(
I remember when they first came out, I was in 5th grade, but I had a GigaPet, and the sound switch was broken, so I had to tape it. I brought it to school and in the middle of a test -- yes, a test -- it sounded off, and the girl in front of me knew it was me but none of us said anything. I hid it in my pencil case in the back of my desk. That's why I hate sound switches! :mimitchi:

But, now that I'm in college and I have a tamagotchi v4, I just put it in my pocket with the sound off. I have plenty of breaks and time to check it, and if the lecture class is boring I pull it out and set it on my desk.

I'm definitely too lazy to cut out a "holding place" in a book, but in the colder seasons, I just put it in a sweatshirt pocket.
that's cool! you still bring your tam to school even though your in college! wow! that's cool :D

Thats good Advice ^_^

I usually. Put mine in my pencil Case.

But i cant take mine to school anymore, last month the teacher caught me. and said "Michelle, next time i see that thing its gone. You hear me? now hand it over untill the end of the class. and make sure i never see it on school grounds again!" So now if i bring it, its gone. For Good. in November (2006) My friend Got Her Ipod Taken away, the teacher said if she seen that ipod one more time, it would be gone permanently. So know what happend? My friend brought her ipod again, the teacher caught her. and put the Ipod In the Garbage, Called the Janitor (from one of those Intercom things) and Told him to take the Garbage away.

Thats why i wont bring my Tama to school anymore, i just set the time for sleeping all day.

At my school the teachers don't care so i don't have to hide it!!! :furawatchi: :wacko: :blink:

i keep it in my poket or out of my poket and on the floor next to my notebook. when i play with it my teacher thinks i am writing notes! but i sit in the back so it is hard for her to know what i am doing. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

that's cool! you still bring your tam to school even though your in college! wow! that's cool :D
You can do all sorts of things you couldn't get away with in high school after you go to college. A few friends and I used to play wifi Mario Kart matches on our DSes in boring 8am lectures :x I got a Tamagotchi Connexion when they came out (my first year in my second college) and all my other college friends got them too for a laugh- our lab teacher told us we couldn't bring them in to her class! It was like junior high all over again! :lol: but for the most part, college professors aren't too bothered by things like this in lectures as long as you're not disruptive.

I don't have to hide my 'gotchi from teachers anymore, but I do have to hide it from my boss. So I turn the sound off (what if it beeped while the archbishop was delivering a sermon? AWKWARD), wear trousers with pockets to hide it in, and only check it when she goes to make change or gets paged to the other side of the cathedral or something. I know she knows what it looks like, on my way out of work I had my tama clipped onto my purse and she LOLed and asked if it was a tama :p so I have to be careful.

Nice idea! Sometimes I do that when I'm in a really boring class, and I put my book I want to read behind my school textbook. I haven't tried it with a tama, though, yet. :p

or...if ur in elementary still, you can play it in the caf. turn the sound off. you can play it even if your teacher tells you to be quiet. in class, you can just play it in your desk (i play it in a slot in my desk sinc ehte teachers desk is right behind mine. if urs is glow in the dark like mine, you can cover the glowing parts with the color of the inside of your desk like mines is black so ill use black duct tape and cover the glowing. my teacher is party animal so shell let me play when we have free time. once she caught me playing n she just let me. it was right after the statewide test. and during the state wide test, i dont noe how i did it but when i had to get rid of the tension, i played it)

I put mine in my purse and when I get bored I go to the library.

Haha, that is so clever!! :wacko:
I remember when they first came out, I was in 5th grade, but I had a GigaPet, and the sound switch was broken, so I had to tape it. I brought it to school and in the middle of a test -- yes, a test -- it sounded off, and the girl in front of me knew it was me but none of us said anything. I hid it in my pencil case in the back of my desk. That's why I hate sound switches! :ph34r:

If/When I take my V4 to college I just keep it in my little bag, usually on pause. If I had it on my desk it would probably distract me :wacko:

For me,i kinda hide it somewhere in the classroom.There is a reading corner in the classroom so i hide it somewhere there.No one really likes to go there so i hide it with my friend.We connect our tamas after school so we can be partners,but we kept a promise that we wont tell anyone,not even our close friends.Because when we tell someone,the person will tell the teacher or prefect,and our tamas will be gone forever.We caught playing with it in the class and it was time to go to the library.We had the guts to go and take it back from the teacher,but we humiliated ourselves in front of the choiar club :blink: :) :) :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So thats how the promise was born!!!! :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back