HELP BEEP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_girl3000

Reaction score
When I put my tama to my ear I hear a faint beeping that I dont normally hear, is it normal, do other tama do it, or is my tama broken, he is a Marutchi and he hasnt changed to a kid yet, I got him yesterday but his status says 0yrs....

It takes a while for them to gain a year, about a year a day. So wait until 24hrs is up and it should be 1.

About the beeping, im not quite sure. I think your tama may be broken...Hope I helped!

oh ok, thanks for your help, I got my tama around midday, so it should change around midday right, whats the proper word for when it changes, I've been saying evolve....

Yeah, they evolve. It does normally take about 24 hours for the Tama to evolve, so good luck! :rolleyes:
its been a full day since I got my tama yet his year thingy says he is 0yrs still, I am kind of worried, if it hasnt changed by half past then he may be broken....

dont worry...its not broken...all you have to do is be patient...it will evolve soon enough...probably in about an hour...

It's not broken. Do you notice the beeping you can hear with you ear, matches the movement of Sonic. (Your tamagotchi, duh! lol) Like say, Sonic moved around the screen three times, you would hear it. The movement goes along with the beeping.

no your tamas not broken.Christy10s right, it does match the movement. but bring up the time screen and pay attention to the seconds and the noise at the same time. its also a counter to keep time.

Last edited by a moderator:
all of my tamas do that to,

there not broken.

and it will evolve soon, but it still might take a day or two...

all tamas will do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY MY TAMA EVOLVED!!! he is an applegotchi (I think thats what they're called)
ummm actually there called ringotchis

Oh sorry I never new that happened! I only just put my Poppy and her new baby to my ear and I heard the beeping too! I found out that it was designed by Bandai, to be the heartbeat of the tamagotchi.

Congrats on the Ringotchi!

yay ringotchi! its so cute, it sleeps a lot more often though, but his pearsonality hasnt changed a bit, and thats why I love Tamagotchi, cus htye dont ever really change! I have learnt to accept the fact that Sonic will oneday leave, i.e. when the matchmaker comes, but that wont be for a couple of days yet, so I will just have to enjoy being with Sonic while I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back