help bff and friend fighting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3pointgrl

Reaction score
so my bffl is dating someone and then this other girl threatned to punch just because she likes this bpy 2! what should i do?

:D

Please stop with the text talk. I need full sentences!

And you and your best friend should go to the principal and work this out with the girl thats trying to punch you. There is no reason to let the whole school know somebody's jelouse of your best friend! You'd have to be extremely zealous to do that!

lovley swan dont. My BFFL in real can talk like that. Yea i know 3 point grl w/e

OMg i know. When the guidence conusler cam in i was gonna tell ber but the one with the bf pulled me back. THe other girl needs to get a anger help class or w/e

See me and 3pointgrl are friends with both of these girls. But the one we are really friends with is the one with the bf. The other one we dont like now because of what she did. Our friend explained to her thats he is just a boy but this girl went on swearing and pushing this girl. im so annoyed

lovley swan dont. My BFFL in real can talk like that. Yea i know 3 point grl w/e

OMg i know. When the guidence conusler cam in i was gonna tell ber but the one with the bf pulled me back. THe other girl needs to get a anger help class or w/e

See me and 3pointgrl are friends with both of these girls. But the one we are really friends with is the one with the bf. The other one we dont like now because of what she did. Our friend explained to her thats he is just a boy but this girl went on swearing and pushing this girl. im so annoyed
I don't think lovely swan was meaning to be rude, but I will admit, it's hard to give advice when you can barely understand what the person is talking about. I did have to read her first post more than once to really get what was going on.

At any rate, your friend and yourself need to head to the office of any authority figure. Just as Lovely Swan said this can be resolved very quickly through a principal or counselor. This girl who threatened your friend should find out quickly threats of any kind will not be tolerated and it will only result in her being in trouble possibly with the law.

I had this girl at my high school one year who threatened to slit my throat over the internet because the project we were working on wasn't going her way. I printed off the chatlog and showed the principal. When she asked why I did it, I said it's basically to show she's not above the law and she can get in trouble. Her rep went downhill after that incident.

sorry.

Well tomarrow i am going to tell the girl to stop. he is just a boy. If that doesnt work i am probably just going to ignore the girl, for any future problems

Honestly, I think that you should just stand back and let them fight it out. But if your school has a Peer Mediation program, that could do it. :lol:

Good luck!

Cinderpelt♥

Honestly, I think that you should just stand back and let them fight it out. But if your school has a Peer Mediation program, that could do it. :D  

Good luck!

Cinderpelt♥
fighting is just gonna make it worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back