help boy likey me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissgotchi

Reaction score
ok this kid in my class likes me! he scares me in so many ways! he hugs me every recess "hard" sickow! he wants to kiss me! :) i hate this kid he also is hated by every girl and most of the boys in 5th grade! he is now getting payed to kiss me i spend like all recess in the girls bathroom! that will not hold him down for long the boys go in the girls bathroom all the time! so plz help!!!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just act like you are friends with him, so he knows there is nothing special, or tell a teacher, your parents, or somebody you trust. :D

This probably wouldn't work but...

There was this boy, really spotty, a right pain, he was on at me all the time at school. He sang in my face, chased me about, it was his only way of showing any affection. ;)

So one day, I ran up to him and said

"I think a girl has a crush on you!" He said a rude word, zoomed away and never bothered me again. :p

Sorry if I'm not really giving you good advice. I don't really know what to suggest...? :)

Tell a teacher or school counselor. They WILL do something about it. It sounds to me like this kid is harrassing you. If they teachers know that, they can get in legal trouble for not doing anything about it.

If it makes you feel any better I will tell you the truth about something. I am in 5th grade and this guy in 4th grade luvvvvvvvs me right (but not soooooooo bad like I have to hide in the girl's bathroom like you do. And he always hugs be too. I don't like him but he is my friend. :ph34r: :unsure: :wacko: :( just tell your teacher or even the princible that he is invading you personal space and you feal unconfetable with him following around like he is. :angry: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko:

Well if you don't feel comfortable around him and he keeps tormenting you, you should definately tell a teacher or your principal. They could do something about it. You should talk to your school counciler(sp?) too. He/she might give you some advice about how to get this kid to stop trying to kiss you and actually making you hide in the girl's bathroom!

I don't know if that will work so here's some advice I would give you:

1) Tell him nicely to please stop bugging you.

2) If he still keeps bothering you, tell a teacher, your principal, a school counciler(sp?), or an adult (maybe even one of your closest friends!) and hopefully they do something about it!

And you said the boys go in the girls bathroom?! :angry: That's crazy!!!! You should REALLY tell someone at school (teacher, principal, etc.)! And isn't it a rulethat boys CANNOT go into the girls bathroom at school?! Unless they do it by accident...but stil! :furawatchi: :unsure: And sorry, i'm not very good at helping out with this kind of stuff! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ok this kid in my class likes me! he scares me in so many ways! he hugs me every recess "hard" sickow! he wants to kiss me! :( i hate this kid he also is hated by every girl and most of the boys in 5th grade! he is now getting payed to kiss me i spend like all recess in the girls bathroom! that will not hold him down for long the boys go in the girls bathroom all the time! so plz help!!!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you tried just going straight to him and saying "I don't have a crush on you"

If that doesn't work, tell a teacher, principal or school counselor.

Wait, hold up. The boys go in the GIRLS bathroom?!?!?! :angry: I'd be scared to take a dump in there.

Boys in the girls bathroom? THat's just wrong and really uncomfortable! GO straight to the principal with this problem, definitely! Don't be afraidd to tell because what do they expect? This is serious. Tell. Now. (well you probably can't now, but anyway...)

i will try ever ones ideas but this kid is not bad anuf to tell the principle he just loves me a lot!!!!!!!!!!! i know he will stop for shir this week!!!!!!!thanks you every one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back