help! can anyone tell how to grow your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jehu020

Reaction score
i take too long before my teen in tamagotchi in music star become a adult are there any cheats for growing fast?? pleasee answer

There are no cheats for making it evolve faster. Just take good care of it and it will evolve.

It will also grow when it's sleeping, you've had it on at night, right?

Also, Ive heard a rumor that it's suppose to grow older if you put the time on just before it wakes, and waits until it wakes, I don't know about this one though, anybody got details about it? Does it work at all? :furawatchi:

Your teen will evolve a 1 day and 2-3 hours from the day your child evolved to a teenager. :eek: And yes it is possible for your Tamagotchi to evolve when it's sleeping, I've seen it before. :D

~Memetchi :eek:

The minute thing dosen't work......

Wish it could, because tamagotchi v5 grows very slow!

Don't Keep it on Pause too much. It won't Evolve. Also Take Good Care of it.

Your teen will evolve a 1 day and 2-3 hours from the day your child evolved to a teenager. :eek: And yes it is possible for your Tamagotchi to evolve when it's sleeping, I've seen it before. :D
~Memetchi :(
It dosen't evolve when it's sleeping, it's happened to me too, and first I thought it was, but they'll never ever evolve in sleep, but sometimes, mostly toddlers to teens, the charachter they evolved to has got another wake up-time, so they simply goes to sleep again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back