help cant find a small enough screw driver!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what did you unscrew your 4 small screw with?

• really tiny screwdriver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a very sharp tipped sisors

• other (post to say what!)

• I BROKE MINE WHILE DEBUGGING IT :'(

• i have never and will never debugg mine

• i havent debugged mine YET!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the angelic one

Reaction score
hi

im having a problem finding something to unscrew the four small screws. can anyone help me? if tried a small screw sisors pliers and that triangular ruler thing! lolz help! :huh: :huh:

I debugged my old v1 with a small screwdriver. It works perfectly. And if a nine year old like me can do it, you probably can too :lol:

well his point is he dosn't have one!!!

I used my dads tool like i said in PM to you:p

i used a screwdriver i dont know if it was small it was the regular kind but kinda small not that small and ya it just has to have the same design that fits in the thing but im sure there is other things. i think you might be able to with scissors. i dont know. my friend and i opened a screw like the one on the back of the tamagotchi with scissors.

Hey if you use a screwdriver for a TechDeck skateboard (The little finger skateboard) it will work perfectly! Trust me:That's what i use! I debugged all 3 versions of my tamas already! You can too! (if you get that skateboard screwdriver!) :D

lol...

holy crap..me and tama Whatever are the only people online!!!(That i can see)

well his point is he dosn't have one!!!I used my dads tool like i said in PM to you:p
lolz um.. im a girl. if ya havent notice lolz

i dont have a scateboard screw driver ^_^

umm.... i will ask my dad and mom if we do have anything to unscrew them!

yo man/girl take my word of advice dont ever DEBUG a tama. It could could prevent you from entering passwords (if you have a V3) and some times you could lose some games... :pochitchi: :(

lolz um.. im a girl. if ya havent notice lolzi dont have a scateboard screw driver  ^_^

umm.... i will ask my dad and mom if we do have anything to unscrew them!
oh crap...srry...

im used to saying "HE" for just about anything...

*corrects post*

*Couldn't correct post*

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm.... well il try nifes.

im debugging my v1 cuz i get bored of the caracters so if i can choose its better

if i kill it no biggy i dont like the games and junk on it that much anywayz

I debugged my v2 and used a sharp knife to unscrew the 4 tiny screws. hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back