Help choosing my next tama-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizutamatchiman

Reaction score
My ON is the only color tamagotchi that I own, and have ever owned. But I've been considering selling it to get another color tama. I'm just kind of torn on which one to try out.

My biggest gripe with the ON is that I really, REALLY do not care for the mixing feature. I think that a lot of the tamas that come out of it are butt ugly, plain and simple. :newmametchi:

I don't remember if the Pix had mixing or not, because I fell off a bit from the fandom around the time it was coming out. I'm also not a huge fan of the flush buttons on them.

The Uni looks cool, I don't remember right now if it was in the trailer that there would be mixing. Problem is, I actively dislike the shell designs we've seen so far.

Are there any earlier models that I should look further into? Or should I wait and see how the Uni turns out?

Well, as far as I have seen on the bandai website there are the only colour editions that exist. I feel the same way about the new uni, I love the idea but I don't like the shells, plus the wrist thing is weird for me 😂
However I highly reccomend trying the nanos or the original re-release. I have the hello kitty and the r2d2. I am not a big fan of either hello kitty or r2d2, but they are so easy to take care, the shell designs are so so cute and I really like the mini games.

Well, as far as I have seen on the bandai website there are the only colour editions that exist. I feel the same way about the new uni, I love the idea but I don't like the shells, plus the wrist thing is weird for me 😂
However I highly reccomend trying the nanos or the original re-release. I have the hello kitty and the r2d2. I am not a big fan of either hello kitty or r2d2, but they are so easy to take care, the shell designs are so so cute and I really like the mini games.

I have a P2 rerelease and one of the nanos, but I have wanted to try the Molcar one!

I think the thing is that I feel less compelled to play my "older" tamas for long stretches of time.

Molcar Nano is a lot of fun! Did you get the original or the driving school?

Gudetama is my favorite of the nanos I have. With Molcar being my second fav.

Latest posts

Back