Help CLICK HERE PLZ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchisrule

Reaction score
Whenever i go 2 connect with another tamagotchi i go to v3 then i choose present but it keeps saying "sorry the list is full" or something like that. but i have no friends and not very many items.

what do i do? has this happened to u? CAN SOME! PLZ HELP ME!!

this is getting very annoying.

:D :eek: :unsure:

i dont know whats hapening, but try getting a friend first by playing a game, and then try again.

well, that's because you have too much friends! (If that's not it..PM me)

the thing is that there is one friend on there and i only have 17 items and i am only a teen so i cant use my items so mabe it IS a glitch but id still like to know if it really is a glitch or if i can do something about it

ps it was working before it was just today it started

the thing is that there is one friend on there and i only have 17 items
i cant help you find a solution, sorry, but i just wanted to say that you can only have 15 items... :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: :eek: :hitodetchi: I think I know what it is it actully happened to my friends today when we tried to connect so i went in and let her tamagotchi eat some of the food she had bought from the shop so she just had to much food in her inventory hope this helps

~*Nevaeh_Renee*~

is ur food list full coz if it is thats why (treats)

that happened to me once. it turns out my friend had too many food and items

Check how much food you have got in your MEAL and SNACK list and how many items you have. If you want to go on PRESENT, the tamagotchi doesn't know what you are going to get, so it wants to make sure there are spaces in all three lists. It's happened to me, and it's nothing to stress out about!! :D

Giraffagotchi :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back