help debug an asian v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungMametchi_Ura

Reaction score
my asian v4 does not seem to have a debug spot!

I have seen the screen side (inside) and i saw the word debug but with a dot (like v5) only the problem is that i don't know where to connect it to! :lol: Help!

If you find 2 little R 11 squares, get a soldering iron and a wire. Connect the wire from the debug spot to the 2 R11 squares. If you cant find R11, I dont know what to do.

my asian v4 does not seem to have a debug spot!I have seen the screen side (inside) and i saw the word debug but with a dot (like v5) only the problem is that i don't know where to connect it to! :D Help!
Well if it is a v4,rub the word"debug" 8 times softly then tape the battery on and reset,if it dosen't work try rubbing a bit more.If you wish to have your tamagotchi back to normal just rub it a few more,hope i helped.

Well if it is a v4,rub the word"debug" 8 times softly then tape the battery on and reset,if it dosen't work try rubbing a bit more.If you wish to have your tamagotchi back to normal just rub it a few more,hope i helped.
That wont work. That only works on american versions. :D

If you find 2 little R 11 squares, get a soldering iron and a wire. Connect the wire from the debug spot to the 2 R11 squares. If you cant find R11, I dont know what to do.
That's only for V5's,and rubbing a pencil led to the debug button works on tamagotchis for V4.5 and bellow.

:mametchi: :mellow: :huh: I forgot to ask what is a soldering iron and can you include some pictures? :huh: ^_^ :)

:( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: I forgot to ask what is a soldering iron and can you include some pictures? :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
A soldering iron is a device for applying heat to melt solder for attaching two metal parts.

A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. Heating is often achieved electrically, by passing a current, supplied through an electrical cord or a battery, through a heating element. Another heating method includes combustion of a suitable gas, which can either be delivered through a tank mounted on the iron (flameless), or through an external flame.

Some heat up and cool down in a few seconds, but others take minutes.

Here is a link to a picture of one.: Soldering (Sa-ter-ing) iron

A soldering iron is a device for applying heat to melt solder for attaching two metal parts.
A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. Heating is often achieved electrically, by passing a current, supplied through an electrical cord or a battery, through a heating element. Another heating method includes combustion of a suitable gas, which can either be delivered through a tank mounted on the iron (flameless), or through an external flame.

Some heat up and cool down in a few seconds, but others take minutes.

Here is a link to a picture of one.: Soldering (Sa-ter-ing) iron
Is there any other way other than solderig iron, if yes pls tell me how to do it

Is there any other way other than solderig iron, if yes pls tell me how to do it
Well, the proper and safe way, would be just to use a soldering iron.

I wouldn't recommend you trying another way.

I am from the UK, all european tamagotchi's do not have debugging panels, you have to solder them.

On my ver 2 and up, I have had to solder them, but never wanted to incase something bad happens.

I have opened up my tamagotchi just to have a look at the actual panel, I wish it was simpler like the american versions. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back