help evil kid at my school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no dont...you will get in trouble ...just face him like a man...lol.....take something of his

his he in your grade...if not do u no someone in his grade if you do tell them to get it back

Hmmmm, has your school banned Tamagotchi's? If not I suppose you COULD tell the teacher. She can't really take it away since they aren't banned. So it depends

Evvee

help some one stole my v2 should i tell the teach or what? :D :) :D
You should tell the teacher or ask somebody else who he is. You could face him/her, But it's best to tell a Adult or your parents. Next time don't bring your tamagotchi to school. :(

Hmmmm, has your school banned Tamagotchi's? If not I suppose you COULD tell the teacher. She can't really take it away since they aren't banned. So it depends
Evvee
it's not banned in my school! in fact he is in my grade and is in my class but i don't know who it could be any body even if i ask him or her she will say no!

You should tell the teacher. He/she stole your tamagotchi and they're like 15 bucks each; it's like he/she's stealing your money. Also, stealing is bad--your teacher will do something about it. If the 'evil person' keeps on stealing and nobody does anything, he or she may start doing it for their whole life. If that happens, then it's likely for that person to be in jail at least once by the time he or she is 25 years old. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You should tell the teacher. He/she stole your tamagotchi and they're like 15 bucks each; it's like he/she's stealing your money. Also, stealing is bad--your teacher will do something about it. If the 'evil person' keeps on stealing and nobody does anything, he or she may start doing it for their whole life. If that happens, then it's likely for that person to be in jail at least once by the time he or she is 25 years old. :(
ok thanks and i think it's my locker buddy cause it's a he loves tamagotchis! :eek: :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you should!some one took my v3 and it was a boy and he gived me a black eye and and he gived it back! :(

well i think you should stand up to him, if he wont give it back then i would go and tell the head teacher on him, that should sort him out! :(

tama dude josh

:( :) :eek: :) :D

:( too bad tell the teacher that he took a keychine so she/he wont know you bring toys to class :eek: i will work i am sure :D :( :) :)

Say To the 'Evil Kid' Give my Tamagotchi back . If he does not , threaten him/her you are going to tell the teacher . If he/she STILL does not give it back , tell the teacher . By the way , this is NOT tattle telling .

the trick is to alert the teacher it`s missing soon as you notice it`s gone. then the teacher will call in the deputy *we have one of those at my school* or the principle.. one girl lost her cell phone and the principle searched everyone! sadly it was nto found but he did look through everyone`s bags and pockets and such...once josh`s tama was stolen and we reported it to the deputy *through we had the guy`s name* but now you need to find out the theif`s name and report him for theft. it`ll go smothly from there...when the deputy goes to get it back the kid will probly destroy it but you will at least get your money back *the dude smash ed my bf`s tama T.T but he`s gotta pay us back now =D *

if he gives you a black eye,again go to the deputy. then you can tell if he has your tama by his reaction and you can put battary/assault charges on him AND get your tama *or money for one* back!but don`t be rude in your asking for it. >.> that kind of behavior is one kind that`ll ask for a black eye...

well i think you should confront this "evil kid" and tell him to give it back. if he doesnt give it back tell the teacher!

:D Oh, so it was your friend? Well, color me surprised! (hehehe) But anyway, if he likes Tamagotchis you should tell him this: "Well, hey, I know you love Tamagotchis, and you might want one so badly, but do you HAVE to do it by stealing mine? Why can't you just buy your own?"

See? Straight-forward and it's good to say, so do it! Yeah! :) :unsure:

This same thing happened to my friend execpt it was a v.3

Well My friend Jennifer lost her v3 a week ago. She left it in math class in this kid named Adams desk.

Then This meanie named megan, she always is stealing stuff,took it she gave it to my other friend named Dahlia for some money. Then Dahlia ,lost hers, But anyways so she came up to us and said look Megan gave this cool tama

Then I noticed this little stain that Jennifers had. And the back of it was missing even though it had the battery still. So we told Megan that Dahlia lost it. She gets to keep her v3 like it was never lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back