HELP FOR NEW PET OWNERS AND TIPS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me and moll01 have bend geting a long i live i bellingham washington what is your tama's name what city do u live in.and i am 10 and we had 114 views at 11:38

Hello lillybell

I am sorry, but I am going to close this thread down - let me explain why;

I can see that you are a new member - so you probably didn't know:

"Come to Me For Help" topics:

Sorry, but these kinds of threads aren't really allowed. Admin pinned a topic about this in bold at the top of the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3569

Chatting vs Posts in Forums

I'm afraid the forums are not the place to start 'chatting' threads. We post replies on the forums to exchange helpful / useful information - not to have chats :ph34r:

You can chat back and forth in private via the PM system.

Using Personal Mssgs keeps the forums free for Tama info and a wider audience - rather than personal one to one stuff. The site's chat room (TamaChat) is open at weekends.

Questions ?

If you have questions about how to care for your Tama - you can post them in the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum.

If you have a general question - like what's your fave character, or what colour/design is your Tama shell, then you can post them in the What's On Your Mind forum.

Have a look around the site - there's lots of useful info already posted and it doesn't take long to find your way around :eek:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back