Help for YOU

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamond611

Reaction score
O.k. So you want to get married. :D I know this is quick. But I guarentee it will work. ;) Just go site map. Then go to tama help and click on codes. Then just look for v4 codes and type in the password for HONEY. Remember your tamagotchi must be an adult to mate. :D If you need to ask me ANY questions just e-mail me at phillyberzerkeratyahoo.com. :)

O.k.  So  you want to get married. :D   I  know  this  is  quick.  But I  guarentee  it  will  work.  ;)     Just  go  site map. Then  go to tama help and  click on  codes. Then just  look for  v4  codes  and type  in the  password  for  HONEY. Remember  your  tamagotchi  must  be  an  adult  to  mate. :D   If  you  need  to  ask  me  ANY questions  just  e-mail me at  phillyberzerkeratyahoo.com. :)
Everyone Knows that. :rolleyes:

Everyone Knows that.   :furawatchi:
*edit : off topic remark removed

(we ask all members to please try to avoid "mini moderating" on the forums and to keep their posts polite

TamaMum) *

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to the topic starter, you must be a an ADULT for at least 24 hours before you may marry another Tamagotchi. In a rare case, a Toddler or Teen may mate. This is highly unlikely. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back