help help help help help help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy2309

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :angry: :( :( :( :( how to make your tama age faster?

There is no way to make a tamagotchi age faster in the regular game mode. You'll just have to wait until it evolves by itself. Try not to pause it or reset and download it too much and your tamagotchi will soon age.

The only way that your tamagotchi will age faster is if you debug it and put it into hyperspeed mode. But I wouldn't recommend that for a number of reasons. The most important being that it could break your tamagotchi.

GotchiGirl96

:ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :angry: :( :( :( :( how to make your tama age faster?
Ya cant make your tama age faster unless you debug your tama.

Off topic: I didn't know I was funny! Mwuahaha!

instead of pauseing just set it to it's bed time and it'll age faster

WHY THIS WORKS

because pausing it while ur gone just pauses ur tamas life but if u use my way while ur gone it may grow a year older

instead of pauseing just set it to it's bed time and it'll age faster
WHY THIS WORKS

because pausing it while ur gone just pauses ur tamas life but if u use my way while ur gone it may grow a year older
eh?

what i think yu mean is:

when you need to pause your tam (like school, for instance, dont pause it, set the time to its bedtime and leave it.)

it wont age FASTER, it will age like it supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back