HELP HELP hELP HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy2309

Reaction score
when does the parent leave is it ok to be there for 9 days? :( :( :( :( :( ;) :D ;) :huh: :huh:

PLZ REPLY FAST!!!!

Are you pausing it overnight? The parent leaves when the clock passes 12:00 midnight, but only it it's not paused. Change the time to 11:59 at night and wait a minute. The adult will probably leave.

I think if you wait too long, the parent leaves and takes the baby with it. I'm not too sure, it's just a rumor I heard. :)

~Rey Mysterio~ :angry:

My tama mom leaves on day 2, i dont know why... but i dont care.... but if u pause the game. i think (think only!!) it may let the mom / dad not to leave... but plaese let the mom/dad to go.... it's their job!

I think if you wait too long, the parent leaves and takes the baby with it. I'm not too sure, it's just a rumor I heard. :) ~Rey Mysterio~ :angry:
I don't think it's a rumor.

I used to pause my tama each night, and after about a month, a looked on the screen, and all I saw was this little animation!

It looked like the adult picking up the baby and leaving!

It just kept doing it until I pressed the reset button at the back.

:angry:

I don't think it's a rumor.I used to pause my tama each night, and after about a month, a looked on the screen, and all I saw was this little animation!

It looked like the adult picking up the baby and leaving!

It just kept doing it until I pressed the reset button at the back.

:angry:
No... honestly - that really is just a rumour...

what you probably saw was the back to school random animation where your tamas wears a backpack... lots of members who saw this animation (whilst their tama also had a baby with them) thought it was carrying the baby in a pack...

The parent usually leaves at midnight on the second night after it has had a baby... if you haven't paused them since the Adult had the baby - it will take longer if you do that.

If you want the tama to leave you with the baby then don't pause it and just wait and see... you'll wake one morning with a baby crying on its own - you just name it and start a new generation :)

If you don't want the tama to leave, then just make sure you pause your tama each night before you go to bed and unpause it when you wake in the morning. I have done that many times when I wanted to keep an adult for longer than usual - because it was a fave character of mine or something similar... :angry:

:huh: my mum never left she just died and i had to look after the baby myself because I never got a password to see my mum. So setting it to 11:59 doesn't do anything the mum just goes to sleep

stan100 :) :D

:huh: my mum never left she just died and I had to look after the baby myself because I never got a password to see my mum. So setting it to 11:59 doesn't do anything the mum just goes to sleep

stan100 :) :D

u have to look at frienslist -> parents

noone shown ?

i saw that and thougt that it was taking the baby to because i did not see the baby with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back