HELP HELP HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has your tama ever died?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i would NEVER let it die

• i enjoy killing it

• it dies for no reason

• my tma broke

• i debugged it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , the old thing is the matchmaker. It is written on the Instructions paper , unless you bough it as a second hand or threw the paper away or something like that.

Berrydaze B)

That was the matchmaker... You tama got married and now it has a baby. It doesnt float so it can take care of the baby. Nothing to worry about, this is normal

The parent will leave at 12 am on the 24 hours after your tama gets married. I have seen the parent say good-bye to the baby several times on my tamagotchi. It's sad :furawatchi:

oops i meant the parent will leave at 12 am 24 hours after it was married.

That's the MatchMaker. See, the MatchMaker comes when your Tama hasn't found a mate/partner/wife or husband and she finds one for you!

Then, the adult Tama will stay on the ground and look after the baby. You only have to clean up the baby's poop and take it to the Hospital when it gets a Toothache or is Ill. You still look after your adult Tama like normal, playing games, feeding it, the normal stuff. Your adult Tama will eventually die, or go back to it's planet, and then you'll have to look after the baby! You MUST tend it's every need!!!!

If you pause your Tama a lot, then when it's still young, sometimes, the MatchMaker comes!

That should put an end to your worries, I hope!

Yours :kuribotchi:

barky

P.S: I haven't read the whole topic, so my post will probably be the same!

help!! my tama tamas, all 4 of them just sit there all day crying!! :kuribotchi:
  • my tamas wont stop crying
  • tama help

write back if you can help
I'm new to this but I'm pretty sure that if they cry you give them praise.

People, please stop posting things that are off topic! If you have a question, create your own topic! Briony, please don't be rude. It's not nice to call people names and you shouldn't do it anyway.

Now, to answer your question. It is the matchmaker. The other tamagotchi was the mate. The screen went black because the tamagotchis were mating. The tamagotchi is now on the floor because it has to look after the baby now who doesn't float. Hope this helps!

GotchiGirl96

help!! my tama tamas, all 4 of them just sit there all day crying!! :D
  • tama help

praise it.It will help and it will make it happy! :(

whoaaaaaaaa cant you just bloody shut up
this is not nice!Do not tell anyone to shut up because you will hurt there feelings.Please just be nice to people cause theyll be nice to you if your nice to them :(

help!! my tama tamas, all 4 of them just sit there all day crying!! :huh:
  • tama help

Calm down, have you tried praising them? Tamagotchis (mostly the young ones) sit there crying until you praise. :huh: Or if they ever act like a spoiled brat then you have to disipline. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back