HELP! HELP ME FAST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
:) help me please!!!!!!!

i think i am loosing interest in tamagotchis. i really dont want to!!!!!

HELP!!! what can i do??????? :(

i hope the tama-go can save me... :(

Which versions do you have? If you only have the newer versions, have you considered picking up an older version from eBay?

When I started losing interest in Tama's, I got a Tama Angel. It put me right back in the Tama mood. :D

I would try and buy some of the vintage ones. No matter how many times I fall out of the mood, I pick one up, play with it, and everything's cool again. :D

Which versions do you have? If you only have the newer versions, have you considered picking up an older version from eBay?
When I started losing interest in Tama's, I got a Tama Angel. It put me right back in the Tama mood. :lol:
i dont have the money right now :D

but, i did just yesterday order a chibi tamagotchi. do u think that will turn me around?

i dont have the money right now  :lol: but, i did just yesterday order a chibi tamagotchi. do u think that will turn me around?
Mmm, to be honest? Chibis aren't that great, unfortunately. :p I had one before and I ended up selling it. Think of the simplest Tamagotchi ever. Got it? Well, Chibis are even SIMPLER. :) All you do is feed it and clean its poop. Otherwise, it just does random animations and stuff like that. If you don't have the money right now, it's cool. Losing interest in Tamagotchis...it happens all the time, to pretty much everyone. Goodness knows I've been through phases. I always come back though, so you shouldn't worry too much. :D Just go with the flow.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: help me please!!!!!!!i think i am loosing interest in tamagotchis. i really dont want to!!!!!

HELP!!! what can i do??????? :)

i hope the tama-go can save me... :lol:
Its ok guys! :D

i just saw an adorable kuchipatchi video on youtube!!!

i am saved!!!

This happens to everyone once in a while, no matter what hobbies you may have. It's called "burnout". You may have to pull batteries and take a break for awhile. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal. I do this too from time to time, and I have other hobbies besides Tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back