help help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, there is a part of your question that confuses me, and that is 'I do not like to keep making happy' because, the way that the question is read, it sounds more like you don't want to make your Tamagotchi happy... but I don't think that's right.

Anyway, practicing the instrument on it's own is actually something good, their music stats go up and you get get a lot of good points from that, you should praise your Tamagotchi for doing so. The stress level is most likely rising from being left alone, not from it practicing it's instrument. Check the heart levels, because stress goes up the longer that your Tama's hearts are left to low.

Stress only raises during play time with instruments and time with poop or if it's sick. Not if it's left alone doing nothing.

i have a v6 so i know about this. well the tama would just start practicing by itself. it raises the skill points. all you need to do is to praise it. it also annoys me because it doe it like every minute! :eek: :) :huh: :huh: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :( :( :(

I don't own a Music Star, but I have read this information:

To make its stress level make it play with its favorite toy. I think praising works too.

Stress only raises during play time with instruments and time with poop or if it's sick. Not if it's left alone doing nothing.
Really? because with full hearts and everything and 0 stress, I can leave my Tama alone and come back in 30 minutes, and the hearts are still full, no poop, no sick, and the stress level is up to 12 or over. I think that stress raises naturally, like, a little more as time goes on? kinda like a person, when we're waiting for something as well

i use play house to DE-crease  stress levels
What do you mean house? Are you talking about yourself or the Tamagotchi Music Star, which is want this Topic is about.

and if you are talking about the Tama MS... what do you mean by house? I'm really confused, there is no house game as far as I know.

EDIT: OKAY! I am a complete doofus >__< but thank you for dealing with my stupid question XD I blame it being 4 in the morning when I asked the question.

Thanks royal_tama_king and Binary, I think that I'll hunt down the doll house now myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
The doll house is one of the toys.

To have your MusicStar character play with a toy, activate the training icon in the lower left corner of the display, then select "play" from the menu.

Your character starts with one toy when she first hatches. She may receive another as a present within a few days. The accumulated toys are passed down from each generation to the next. To select which toy your character can play with, activate the music notes icon (second from the right, at the top of the display) then select "toy" from the menu.

Here is a partial list of toys I've seen on my MusicStar: Helicopter, Train, Rabbit, Panda, Book, Tamagotchi, Car, Space Ship, UFO, Pirate Ship, Skateboard, Bear, Duck, Mirror, Doll House, Ball, Camera, Bandai, Laptop, Horse, Dinosaur, Robot, Globe, Dress

Generally, MusicStar characters may practice every 15 minutes, at times x:00, x:15, x:30, and x:45 (where x is any hour they're awake.) They may skip a practice if there's something else happening (bath time, mail delivery, performance time, etc.) or just randomly don't feel like practicing. Generally they beep for attention when they practice (but sometimes they don't.)

I believe stress goes up by 6 points every time they practice.

You can lower their stress (unless it's already too high) by praising them. Activate the training icon in the lower left corner of the display, then select "praise" from the menu. If you praise them while they're practicing their skill points may go up.

The MusicStar is demands a lot of attention. Much more than other recent versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Music Star does this too. Don't worry, as everyone said, just praise it, or make it play with its toy. Beware that if you let it play too long or too many times that your "points" in the section like rhythm, original, etc. will go down.

By the way, Binary, what do you do if the stress level gets too high?

♥God bless!♥

Edward's_Gurl

If the stress level is extremely high (more than 90), your character may just shake their head when you praise them or tell them to play with their toy. In this case, I've found that playing (and winning) the built-in games a few times will lower the stress level some. After that, they may be willing to play with their toy when you tell them to. If that works, keep at it until the stress level is 50 or less. Then, praise may begin to work again.

The doll house is one of the toys.
To have your MusicStar character play with a toy, activate the training icon in the lower left corner of the display, then select "play" from the menu.

Your character starts with one toy when she first hatches. She may receive another as a present within a few days. The accumulated toys are passed down from each generation to the next. To select which toy your character can play with, activate the music notes icon (second from the right, at the top of the display) then select "toy" from the menu.

Here is a partial list of toys I've seen on my MusicStar: Helicopter, Train, Rabbit, Panda, Book, Tamagotchi, Car, Space Ship, UFO, Pirate Ship, Skateboard, Bear, Duck, Mirror, Doll House, Ball, Camera, Bandai, Laptop, Horse, Dinosaur, Robot, Globe, Dress

Generally, MusicStar characters may practice every 15 minutes, at times x:00, x:15, x:30, and x:45 (where x is any hour they're awake.) They may skip a practice if there's something else happening (bath time, mail delivery, performance time, etc.) or just randomly don't feel like practicing. Generally they beep for attention when they practice (but sometimes they don't.)

I believe stress goes up by 6 points every time they practice.

You can lower their stress (unless it's already too high) by praising them. Activate the training icon in the lower left corner of the display, then select "praise" from the menu. If you praise them while they're practicing their skill points may go up.

The MusicStar is demands a lot of attention. Much more than other recent versions.
that is what i mean

Really? because with full hearts and everything and 0 stress, I can leave my Tama alone and come back in 30 minutes, and the hearts are still full, no poop, no sick, and the stress level is up to 12 or over. I think that stress raises naturally, like, a little more as time goes on? kinda like a person, when we're waiting for something as well
.....or maybe it was playing its instrument durring the 30 minutes! :furawatchi:

No actually, it was just sitting there next to me doing nothing XD but I did use it to check the time, maybe it just cancelled the play moment out. Ah well, I'll just play with it as the stress accumulates, I'm glad that you have you answers :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back