Help how do debug

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you debugged your tama?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what

• i don't understand

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moni

Reaction score
i want to debug my tama but i don't know how and i don't care how hard it is. :(

please help :(

MONI :(

:( Dont debug your tamagotchi! When I did it my tamagotchi broke.

i could tell you how, materials: very small screwdriver, about the size of an eyeglasses screwdriver, and a real lead pencil or two. first you open up the back of your tama. then you open the second back by taking out the four tiny screws with the eyeglasses screwdriver. at last take one of your pencils and you will find two half circles next to the reset button. color them in so that the lead fully connects them. it is like completing the circut. put everything back in then look at your tama's screen. the egg should be bouncing really fast. if not then do it over again. CAUTION: may cause the screen to go crazy, or be missing a part. that is unfixable. :wacko:

I dread to debug my tama i have 3 but i'm scared i'll brake them :wacko:

Dont. Bacous you cant put cods or usar names :) :furawatchi:

i would, but im way too afraid to break it, i love my tama. plus, what's the point in the game if you just get whatever you want all the time? it's fun seeing what you get next, and not knowing what. i think that's one of the most fun parts about tamagotchis.

But there so expensive! Just try! It's broken anyway it's not like it can get any worse.

:p Dont debug your tamagotchi! When I did it my tamagotchi broke.
i fixed mine when it broke from debugging.

Here is how to debug:

first you have to take the back off. Then unscrue the 4 tiny screws. Its ok if the red part falls off it is easy to put back on. then tape the battery down or take it out. then there should be a button that says debug.

Hyperspeed-

When a Tamagotchi unit is in debug mode, you can access hyperspeed by holding down C. This quickly speeds up gameplay untill the next event (pooping, animations, beeping, ect).

Female unobtainable Characters-

If you want to have a female of the unobtainable characters, hyperspeed the male untill it dies. You can eventually get a female.

Play normally, but with Hyperspeed.

Hold down C and hit reset. You'll get a normal looking egg, just set the time, press C, and the egg will hatch a random gender for you.

Using debug mode for breeding.

You can connect the unobtainable characters with normal units. However, sometimes the units may freeze up. Simply reset and download again to fix this.

Unobtainable characters can breed, but their friend-point gaining can be almost non-exsistant. It may take you several hours to get them to want to mate with another tamagotchi.

After an Unobtainable character mates, reset the debugged unit, or it will freeze when the parent tries to leave the baby.

Characters obtained via Hyperspeeding a normal egg will not have any trouble at all connecting or mating with normal units. :furawatchi: Good Luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have a tamagotchi v3 and ive tried to debug it but it doesnt have the word debug anywhere is it possible to debug a tamagotchi v3?

debugging issssssssssssssssss soooo complicated i wudnt do it if i were u !by the way can u debugg tamas wich just say tamagotchi at the top and there made made in china???

I would never debug my tama and take the risk of killing it!

Duck Duck96 your such a jerk :lol: :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry: i cant create my tama and my brain is safe cuz i destroyed you and everyone is back to normal! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back