Help! I can't connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thisket

Reaction score
My friend and I try to connect, but it never works. How are you supposed to do it?

i.e., Do you hold them a certain distance from one another? Do you press "connect" at the same time? I know our Tamagotchis are both 1 year old, is that too early? Please help!

ill help

to connect go to the little hart in your tamagotchi then you (and your freind should do it) press at the same time any 1 of the options you will either play a game or give 1 another a gift... :furawatchi:

ill give you a code.... FOR V2 IF YOU WANT TO GROW FASTER....THAN SLOWLY GO TO THE SHOP PRESS A BUTTON (FIRST BOTTON TO YOUR LEFT....the first button) 2 TIMES THEN THE BUTTONS ARE LISTED (FIRST A...MIDDLE B.....LAST 1 C) SO PRESS THE BUTTONS I TELL YOU (DO IT ONLY WHEN THE SHOP GUY IS SUPRISED) OK HERE IT IS......PLAY JUMP 4 TIMES IN A ROW THEN PLAY BUMP 4 TIMES IN A ROW

yaaaay :furawatchi: know go connect

okay seriously Cinimon Roll where are you getting these cheats from, okay here what i suggest don't be in direct sunlight, then both of you go to the hart connect thing and if version2's press version2 if version1 and a version2's than do the approprate okay then if version 2 select game or present than press the middle button and you should be connecting. :wacko:

Youre riping us off. These cheats are fake. and you are copying them foom websites THAT IS AGAINST the law. you could go to juvi if you keep doing it. nobody wants the codes anyway. :wacko:

Hey, everybody! Shhhhhh...

Anyway, I think I found it out on my own. I read that you push the B button twice to connect. I'll have to try it, but I'm still taking tips on how, since I still haven't successfully connected.

I feel silly.

Hey, everybody! Shhhhhh...
Anyway, I think I found it out on my own. I read that you push the B button twice to connect. I'll have to try it, but I'm still taking tips on how, since I still haven't successfully connected.

I feel silly.
No need to feel silly :huh: Most people can't connect when they get them :)

Crystal :wacko:

i need all the good cheats u can give me cinnamin roll and how do i put those little pics on

have you tried keeping it out of the sunlight just to give you some advice

i know a cheat to get a cake for free

abbacbcc

you can only get it the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back