HELP! I DEBUGGED MY TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishqueen

Reaction score
HELP HELP HELP!!! IT IS GOING SO FAST I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH IT!!!! IT IS A KETUPATCHI AND IT IS NOW ON PAUSE!!! I WANNA PLAY WITH IT, BUT IT KEEPS ZOOMING AROUND THE SCREEN!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!

well, it was your idea to do this- not to mention the side effects- :mimitchi: but Hyperspeed makes everything faster. from movements to even ENVOLVING! sorta crazy, though. forgot how to turn it off, but check the FAQ.

cecib :D

p.s, dont write in all caps. sort of gets annoying to some people.

maybe while you were debugging it somthing wen't wrong

so sorry that happend

:D

Someone sould've told you about the side effects b4 you debugged, the time will go much quiker, so that's why i NEVER debug. Maybe the faq can help...

HELP HELP HELP!!! IT IS GOING SO FAST I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH IT!!!! IT IS A KETUPATCHI AND IT IS NOW ON PAUSE!!! I WANNA PLAY WITH IT, BUT IT KEEPS ZOOMING AROUND THE SCREEN!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!
Oh, never mind, if you push the C button, It will exit superhyper mode, and u push it again (when ur not canceling something, like ur tama is bouncing around on the screen), it will GO into super hyper mode!!!

PS sorry about the caps!

So is your tama ok? Did anything happen to it while it was in hyper speed? Does it go like really fast?? That is why I would never debug, because you are risking your tamagotchi just to get the character you want. Dont do it:]

~QuinnK

well, it was your idea to do this- not to mention the side effects- :huh: but Hyperspeed makes everything faster. from movements to even ENVOLVING! sorta crazy, though. forgot how to turn it off, but check the FAQ.

cecib :blink:

p.s, dont write in all caps. sort of gets annoying to some people.
a way to fix it is to erase the markings you did with your pencil when you debugged it.

hope it helped!

:huh: lol, v4? yeah, i did that too. at least you can change your character. now the only way to have fun with it is usually opening it and just maybe buy a new one. you can't really fix it. sry. :wub:

yeah, that happends.

if you want to keep your tamagotchi in perfect state, dont debug it.

ok, i know how to fix it, you know how you scribbled pencil on the DEBUG button? Erase it! That easy! Trust me, it works, I did that and my Tamagotchi v4 is now perfectly fine!

:chohimetchi: lol, v4? yeah, i did that too. at least you can change your character. now the only way to have fun with it is usually opening it and just maybe buy a new one. you can't really fix it. sry. :puroperatchi:
Okay yes you can fix it, my bad

ok, i know how to fix it, you know how you scribbled pencil on the DEBUG button? Erase it! That easy! Trust me, it works, I did that and my Tamagotchi v4 is now perfectly fine!
Yup.That's correct.I did debugged my V4.5 and it was going super fast,the first time I tried to debug it it didn't work.Later I tried erasing again and it worked.Try to doing it for about 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back