Help! I have no idea what happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
Well, my Tama status was:

Name: Mandy

Weight: 60 LB

Type: :angry:

Job: News Reporter

GotchiPoints: 5520p

And I had some Intellegience Points and stuff, but I forget the amount.

But that's not my problem.

I left her for a day or 2, and then when I found her under my sofa {whoopsy!} her status was:

Name: Mandy

Weight: 10 LB

Type: I think it's a Young Mametchi, I've lost my sheet of all the characters,

Job: {No job.} Preschool

GotchiPoints: 0p

No Points.

What's happened to Mandy?!?! :p I don't want to have a boy Tama called Mandy! I want my old Mandy back. Is it a Glitch?? My Tamagotchi is a V4.

All my items are gone as well! And food!

Please help!!!! :D :p :(

I usually can't wait to help people, now I can't wait for people to help me!!!

Please help, help, help!!!

Best Wishes,

[SIZE=13pt]barky[/SIZE]

That is freaky. Where did you purchase your V4? It is possible that it is a fake, or you are running low on your battery. The battery type is CR2032. Go to a store that carries that type of batteries, and replace it. It should be solved if your tamagotchi is not a fake :angry:

//TP

Thanks. I've had my Tamagotchi for a while though, and nothing like this has ever happened. I purchased it at Tesco, and I'm sure they don't do fake stuff!! The battery should be fine as well.

But thanks anyway, it really does help!!!!

Best Wishes,

barky

I dont know, but I think what may have happened is that your tamagotchi may have had the matchmaker come and someone sat on the couch and pushed down the button for 'yes' and it got married. Maybe, 2 days later, the adult left and when it said 'name' for the new baby boy you left it too long so it took the old name (that happened to me once). That would explain it being a boy named Mandy who is 0 yrs old and 10 lbs going to preschool. I dont know why the gotchi points dissapeared, but that would explain the rest. I hope I helped. :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]i hada tamagotchi named mandy once and that is my name[/SIZE]

The only thing I could come up with is that you lost your Tamagotchi and it died. Then someone else in your house must have taken it and reset it and since Mandy was the name that was still on the name screen, the name was Mandy. Check your history, is Mandy in it? If so, I think that may be what happened.

This could have happened:

1. Your tama died under the sofa.

2. Maybe with some movement A C was pressed and the egg appered.

3. You had to put a name.

4. When a tama dies and you have to put a name for a new one, the old name is still typed.

5. After a while the tamagotchi automatically chooses the typed name.

6. It was a boy.

7. It grew.

8. Into a young mametchi.

This is what i think happened.

Or it might be a SERIOUS glitch.

Do you have a brother or sister? because they could of seen it dead and reseted it.

wow, thats really odd. that happened to me before too. sometimes its from the heat. have you ever brought it outside on a really sunny day?

Dont worry, its not a glitch. Someone couldve touched it or the buttons pressed itself, but im sorry to say, Mandy did die otherwise you would have items and points.

Milliaswan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back