Help! I just don't know anything about this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I know that I've had precios few friends since the begining of my life, and now, I've met the dude who just seems like the negative image of me: exatly oposite colors, ye still portraying the same image. I'm tired of living here because I've never moved. He's

happy about living, because he's moved too much. He's literally the other half of me! :D Now don't get the wrong idea here, I'm very much a lesbian, I don't find guys attractive. I just feel like he's my twin brother or something. Now, here inlays the problem. I am going to be moving this summer (Yay! :D ) However, this means leaving my very best friend in the whole world a.k.a. the person described above behin (Nooooooooo :mametchi: ). Now, if I know him, he will never keep in touch with anyone, ever. I know this both from experience and because I love to talk to people I won't see for a while. I really want to move, but I'll really miss my onii-kun* ! How should I deal with this? I love him in the siblingish kinda way, but I'll pretty mch be tearing myself in half trying to forget about him or move away from him. I don't want to leave, but I really want to leave! HELP!!! :eek:

You know just because he has opposite likes and dislikes to you doesn't mean he won't keep in touch. First rule of thumb with anyone is never assume anything about one person. If you talk with him and run it by him about the situation and how you wanna keep in touch and ask for the same effort back when you go, if he's as good of a friend he will honour your wish.

You know just because he has opposite likes and dislikes to you doesn't mean he won't keep in touch. First rule of thumb with anyone is never assume anything about one person. If you talk with him and run it by him about the situation and how you wanna keep in touch and ask for the same effort back when you go, if he's as good of a friend he will honour your wish.
I 100% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back