help! i need advise!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
aaaaaaahhh! i have a boy friend who is really sweet. he REALLY likes me but i also really like this other gut who is my nabor. i dont know who he likes because i think he is breaking up with his girl friend or somthing. should i just waitto see if the other gut likes me before i break up with my boyfriend?but i my boyfriend would be HEARTBROKEN if i did that. if i am my boyfriends girlfriend will the other boy never like me because he know i have a boyfriend? HELP! PLEASE! :) B)

Why would you break up with your current boyfriend just becausae you like this other guy!? The way you explained your boyfriend, he seems very nice! That is not fair to him! Think about the reason you like your current boyfriend, then think how much he admires you! Now think of the other guy, heck, he could be rude and you just don't know it! My advice; stick with the guy you've got now! It is not fair to him to dump him for no reason!

thanks! your right! (but can i still have a little crush on the other boy?) thanks for the advise! it helps! :furawatchi:

well..... acully that still doesnt help. i need more advise. i still like the other gut alot. :furawatchi:

If you like who you're currently dating, don't worry about the other boy. If you're unhappy with the boy you're dating and think you want someone else, breakup now instead of leading him on.

If you have feelings for more than one person, you shouldn't be with any until you pick only one. It's not fair to them if you're running around with other boys besides them.

Take out a sheet of paper and right down all the pros and cons of each boy. Things you like about each, things you don't. If you like the one you're with more after that, stay. If not, then break up with him (poor guy) and ask the other guy out. But, don't settle with the one you already have just because you can't get the other. Again, it's not fair to the guy if you're not in it 100%.

Well, do you really know this other guy? If you don't then don't break up with your current boyfriend. If you do he will be angry, you know, and it's not fair. You'd be taking a big risk there, so don't do it. Unless you're unhappy with your current boyfriend.

Well I don't think you should carry on going out with your current boyfriend - basically you don't seem very interested in him and would drop him if you knew he other boy liked you. Why not finish with your boyfriend so he can find someone else who does want to go out with him and then concentrate on getting to know the other boy.

It's not nice to be strung along and you might be in with a chance as the other boy doesn't have a girlfriend anymore because I doubt he'd tell you he likes you when you have a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back